Re: Florida Lost ballots

From: Faílenn Bán <wickedimp13_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 13:43:37 EDT

Well, good luck. If I remember the mess in 2000 in Tally correctly, it was
pretty heinous. By all accounts it will be worse this year. I was watching
CNN at about 4am today; there was a story about "non-partisan voter
protection groups". Their stated aim was to prevent the sort of harrassment
at the polls that Jackson described in his post. The story made most of the
groups they interviewed look like zealots, bigots, or occassionally the
groups' intent appeared to actually be swaying votes.

CG