Re: Florida Lost ballots

From: Jackson Peel <daleth316_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 16:12:30 EDT

  Justin Oelgoetz?! Holy crap! That's a name I haven't heard in a while.

  A new pet peeve of mine... So, on Election Day anyone stumping for a
candidate/issue must remain 50' feet away from the polling place. This is
to reduce intimidation, etc. Good rule. However, there is no rule barring
people from holding signs/campaigning at EARLY polling places that are open
before Election Day. So, there's a gaggle of annoying people waving signs
and being classless outside the courthouse right now. Standing right next
to the voters in line.