- Ion Cloth Black Suit (2) A mans black business suit starched with well defined creases. Depending on the lighting it can be described as strangely shiny or thin but not silky as if it were made of some new type of fabric. Made from the same material that Void engineers use in their jumpers the suit is stainless, wrinkleless and tearless. The suit provides some level of radiation protection, as well as a level of armor.
- Sudermal Transponder (1) A small chip implanted into the Operative in a location where he can not remove it himself. Provides Control with a method of locating the Operative and monitoring his health status at all times.
- Protective Undersuit: A whiter than white starched dress shirt and skin hugging silk-like pants. Made of material similar to the current d3o or Dow Cornings Active Protection System. A lightweight material that is flexible and malleable until subjected to abrupt force. Protects wearer from blunt force trauma, and penetration of high velocity objects like bullets and blast fragments.
- Firearm: Standard issue FBI Glock 23s w lasermax (internal laser target beam) Ammo is .40 S&W Hydo-Shock, a hollow point bullet with an internal copper core for more damage, but less likely hood of passing entirely through a target. Has Barrel Improvement: Cryotreatment.
- Mirrorshades: Appear to be Ray Ban 2027 Predator 2 model, Matte Black (used in MiB). Locks into the Headset for power and data collection.
- Wireless Headset: More complected than a bluetooth head set it is meant to be worn the entire time on duty. Wraps around the back of the head for added stability/retainability during action. A small mounting on the left side has a lens for a camera/emittter and microphone. It is large enough for an SD chip and has an ear bud. Built in 8GB storage capacity. Mirrorshades lock into this device when worn. See Taser Axon.
- PDA: Functionally aa Kyocera EOS (http://www.inhabitat.com/2009/04/16/kyocera-unveils-kinetic-flexible-oled-cell-phone/) Foldable phone that works off kenetic energy. Features an encrypted cell phone, a high resolution still and video camera, a voice recorder, high speed Internet access, a GPS, touchscreen, optional stylus/probe, unlimited email and texting, encrypted bluetooth, expandable memory, and wi-fi.
- The Badge: The operatives official badge.