- Envision Distortions (Correspondence 1) Locates distortions of space or manipulations of light to detect those hidden from view in area.
- Geographic Overlay (Correspondence 1). Overlays a map on the interior of the operative mirrorshades.
- Panoramic Vision (Correspondence 1). 95 degree vision. double the normal field of view.
- Telescopic Sight (Correspondence 2) With this, the Operative can see distant seems as if they were closer, without necessarily moving his viewpoint, simply enlarging distant scenes. Crystals in the glasses are twisted into magnify lenses.
- Sense connection (Correspondence 1) Can sense the precense of unusual connections in a person or object. For example can be used to determine which ring in a box of rings was worn as an engagement ring.
- Range finder (Correspondence 1) Can instantly detemine the exaxt range to an object.
- Where are we? (Correspondence 1) The device will determine its position relative another, known place (Like his home or his starting point). When moving away from the starting point the operative will still know where it is, and feel direction and distance to it. I'm not sure this is needed. A GPS will basically do this anyway. I guess it works underground and inside buildings too.
- Amplified Hearing (Correspondence 2) This procedure allows the Operative to hear farther away, or closer up. She will hear the most minute sounds.
- Surveillance (Correspondence 2)
- Tracking Device (Correspondence 2)
- See Through Borrowed Eyes (Mind 3 Correspondence 2): The Operative "borrows" the senses of another person. The victim will
notice that he is experiencing things a little differently, but not how.