A sign has appeared in the village nailed to the door of the church. In addition to the following text it has a Hello Kitty Cthulu image. The font is a flourishy, scrolly thing that is hard to read (the people in the village can't read anyway). It appears to be written in blood.
The Birthday Party You Don't Want To Miss
You are all* invited to my Halloween birthday party Friday at Midnight in the graveyard by the Tower of Evil Ominousness. No RSVP required, I know you all* love me and and will all* come. Live (or at least undead) DJ. Costume contest with Amazing prizes! BYOB.
*well not all, not the ones I don't like. You know who you are.
The villages problems
- They don't know who she doesn't like, they thought those people ended up dead.
- Is that Friday at 12:01 am (Thursday night) or Saturday at 12:01 am but Friday night? No one wants to be 24 hours early, or worse late.
- No one has a clock to know when midnight is. They are usually asleep.
- Everyone does want to miss it. Its just that the repercussions from missing it might be horrendous.
- Peasants can't afford more than one set of clothes much less costumes.
- Does she expect presents? Again, peasants.
- Undead will be present?
- BYOB? DJ? RSVP? XOXO? Halloween?